Saturday, April 10, 2010

Enterprise Command Jumpsuit

So we have moved onto the final series on TV, Enterprise, and I must confess that even though I don't display any of these pieces, they are some of the highest quality pieces I have had the pleasure of owning. The level of detail, quality of material, and workmanship are second to noe and even rival the movie costumes for overall quality.

Here is a very basic, often seen background command gold Enterprise jumpsuit. Stylistically identical to Captain Archer's this costume would have been most likely worn by a nameless background actor with a minimal speaking role. The costume is wonderful in the complexity of its zippered pockets and I love the patch on the sleeve. I would highly recommend a screen-used version of this particular costumes as most of the replicas out there are very poorly made.

No comments:

Post a Comment